Our purchasing cooperative consists of members that have joined forces to increase the performance and competitiveness of our organization. By joining together, members gain economic power and purchasing strength.
- You no longer have to write and place a bid. The cooperative does all the work for you!
- Better buying power in larger numbers. Over 40,000 students in 21 different counties are represented in our cooperative!
- Networking among fellow members.
- Updates on training opportunities. Set up workshops with certified trainers.
- Assistance complying with state/federal requirements.
- Training provided by distributor, Kohl Wholesale.Training includes: Waitstaff Training, Menu Development & Analysis, Culinary Support, ServSafe Certification & In-Service Training, Commodity Assistance, Website and Facebook Development
- Additional services provided by Kohl Wholesale
- Kohl Kash Rebates (Automatically track certain manufacturer rebates.)
- Kohl Kids Newsletter & Kohl Kafeteria Menu Program
- Nutritional Standard Product Guides
- Federal & State Nutritional Policies
- Kohl Health Kare Newsletter
- ServSafe Certification & In-Service Training
- Menu Certification and Assistance
- Menu Development & Analysis & Culinary Support
- School Sampling or Special Events
- Locally Grown Produce Program
- Chef Assistance and Training
- Truck Tracking
Jessica Haywood, Director
(815) 434-2453 - Fax
Regional Office of Education
119 W Madison St, Room 102
Ottawa, IL 61350